In Lifestyle

The Gift Guide

It is officially the holiday season and now that Thanksgiving is in the rear view mirror it is time to start thinking about what is going to be under your tree or near your menorah. To make your gift giving season a little less stressful, every day this week I will be posting a gift guide of items that range in price from $10 to $250.

Today we’re focusing on unique, yet inexpensive gifts that you can give to your mom, dad, aunt, uncle, sister, brother, husband, wife, girlfriend, boyfriend, in-laws, partner-in-crime, best friend, niece, nephew, son, daughter, cousin, boss, mailman, masseuse, manicurist, hair dresser, co-worker, yoga instructor, barista, virtually anyone you can think of. And because all of these items are $10 or less they also make great stocking stuffers.

Pro tip: Keep a couple of things stashed away in the event that a surprise guest or gift-giver appears on your doorstep or at your desk at work. You will thank me when you successfully avoid a very awkward situation.

What are some of your favorite inexpensive gift ideas? Anything here that strikes your fancy?

Don’t forget to check back tomorrow for some great gift suggestions under $25.

Happy Gifting!

*The products listed on this post are products that I have chosen because I love them. However, I do get a commission for purchases or clicks made through links in this post.

You Might Also Like

14 Comments

zuzana
    November 27, 2017 at 10:46 am

thats exactly what I need. my daughter wants always something small every day.

Kate
      November 27, 2017 at 2:30 pm

I love small little thoughtful items. And the fact that these are unique, yet inexpensive allows you to stock up. I hope your daughter likes some of these!

Mila
    November 27, 2017 at 2:27 pm

I love that these are all under $10, and such simple and sweet gifts!

Kate
      November 27, 2017 at 2:32 pm

I am so glad you like them! I find I am always in need of small, thoughtful items to add to a bigger gift, or to put in a stocking or for a gift giver or guest that I wasn’t expecting. The beauty of the under $10 gift is you can have them in reserve in the event that something comes up. Or, like I said, they can serve as a package tie on for a bigger gift or go in the stocking. The possibilities are endless!

jordyngalan
    November 27, 2017 at 10:08 pm

This is a great gift guide!

Kate
      November 28, 2017 at 9:06 am

Thank you so much! Happy Shopping!

The Gift Guide – Fashionably Kate & Co.
    November 28, 2017 at 9:01 am

[…] I shared some ideas for gifts that cost $10 or less. Today I’m sharing my gift guide for items that run $10 to […]

Julie I Aloha Lovely
    November 28, 2017 at 2:47 pm

I love this under $10 list. You’ve got some great picks here!

Kate
      November 28, 2017 at 2:48 pm

I am so glad you like it! The idea is that it shouldn’t matter how much you spend this holiday, there is something for everyone at any price point. Happy Gifting!

julieannhoag
    November 28, 2017 at 5:07 pm

These are great ideas! I love how they are all under $10 so they are affordable.

Kate
      November 30, 2017 at 9:04 am

I love great little items – sometimes they are my favorite gifts of the year! Happy Shopping!

The Gift Guide – Fashionably Kate & Co.
    November 29, 2017 at 9:03 am

[…] another great gift guide on Fashionably Kate & Co. So far I have shared gift ideas that run under $10 and $25. Today we’re getting a bit more pricey, looking at gifts between $25 and […]

The Gift Guide – Fashionably Kate & Co.
    November 30, 2017 at 9:01 am

[…] the end of the work week and for some of us it is pay day. So far I have shared gift ideas that run under $10, $25 and $50.  Today we have gifts that range from $50 to […]

The Gift Guide – Fashionably Kate & Co.
    December 1, 2017 at 9:01 am

[…] far I have shared gift ideas that run under $10, $25, $50 and $100. But if you still haven’t finished your nice list today we have gifts that […]